Last Thursday, I was invited by Florette for a “VIP Cooking Experience”. A cooking workshop with a professional chef!
The event took place at Mmmmh! kitchen, near Avenue Louise in Brussels.
After enjoying some tapas and a glass of champagne with other bloggers, the Florette and Havas Media teams, we started to cook.
We had the pleasure to be the first to test some professional recipes with the new kale line from Florette.
More than being tasty, kale is also rich in :
– vitamin A (good for your eyes, skin and your immune system).
– vitamin K (for more resistant bones).
– calcium (for your teeth, bones and health).
There are plenty of different recipes you can make with kale. We tasted three ones during the event:
1. Lunch Box Kale (Kale and sesame salad, lemon, cashews, chicken, soja, balsamic vinegar).
2. Kale Dinner (Beef wok, aubergines, soy sauce, kale, sesame oil).
3. Kale smoothie. Discover recipe below.
Thank you so much to Florette for this amazing workshop!
Follow my adventures on Instagram
Kale Smoothie :
1 handful of Florette kale
Juice from a half lemon
1 Galia melon
300 g strawberries
5 basil leaves
25 cl rice milk
200 g ice cubes
Pour all the ingredients into a blender. Mix ingredients together in a blender jar during 3-5 minutes. Blend high speed until smooth. Add the ice cubes to keep it cold. Serve immediately in glasses, with some basil leaves for decortation. Enjoy! 😉